Did someone say International Women’s Month? Join WUNC 91.5 at Rofhiwa Book Cafe Thursday, March 16th at 7 p.m. ET to test your knowledge on topics from fashion to politics. Trivia participants will compete to see who knows the most about BIPOC women- identifying icons.
Co-hosted by WUNC's Kamaya Truitt and quizmaster Clayton Mack of North Carolina Central University's college bowl team, this in-person event is your chance to challenge yourself, have some laughs, show off your intelligence, and even win prizes* from local Black-owned businesses!
To Be Eligible To Win:
- You must be physically present at the event from at least the time you submit your first trivia answer to the announcement of the three winners.
- You must play through the Kahoot! Platform via a link and PIN code, provided at the event.
- Teams are not allowed. Each person must play from a single device without external assistance.
- Each question has a time limit. If you do not answer before that time is up, you will not receive points.
- Three winners will be chosen based on the highest scores calculated by Kahoot. Ties will be settled by an additional trivia round.
- Researching answers, whether via cell phone, any device connected to the internet, physical materials, outside help, or otherwise, is not allowed.
- All decisions of the judges and/or WUNC will be final and will not be subject to change.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes will be handed out at the event.